POLO FOREST DAILY DEPARTURES FROM AHMEDABAD
|1 Day Picnic Package
- Bhim Mountain Trek
- Rani Hindora
- 15 Century Jain Temple
- Satimata Temple
- Forest Museum
- Mini Waterfall
- Shiv Temple
- Vanaj Dam
- Archeological Structures
- Botanical Garden
- Navdera Temple
- Sightseeing Visit by different Track. (Mountain, River Crossing, Adventure & Normal)
- 06:15 AM – Reporting Time at Gandhi Ashram
- 06:30 AM - Departure from Gandhi Ashram
- 09:15 AM - Check in Time
- 09:30 – 10:00 AM: - Break-fast Time
- 10:00 - 01:00 PM: - Visit Polo Forest With 20 Years Government Certified Guide.
- 01:00 – 02:00 PM: - Lunch Time at Resort
- 02:00 – 03:00 PM: - Free Time
- 03:00 – 06:00 PM: - Forest visit with Guide
- 06:00 – 06:30 PM: - High Tea Time
- 07:00 PM: - Back to Ahmedabad
- 09:30 PM :- Drop at Gandhi Ashram
Amenities & Facility
- Break-fast, Lunch, High Tea
- A/C Vehicle A/Ex: Ahmedabad As Per Itinerary
- Toll Tax , Parking & Driver allowance
Bank Account Details
- A/c Name: - Akshar Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- A/c No: - 136705000017
- A/c Type :- Current Account
- Bank: - ICICI Bank, C. G. Road Branch:- C.G Road Navrangpura.
- IFSC CODE: - ICIC0001367
- Swift Code - ICICINBBCTS
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 100 % cancellation charges
- Changes in dates, or guest names would be treated as cancellation
Terms & Conditions
- Govt.Serv.taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- The voucher issued in respect of the package for POLO UTSAV is to be furnished compulsorily along with valid ID proofs of each guest at reception counter at the time of check-in.
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guest will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of early arrival at tent city, guest may be required to wait at waiting lounge till the availability of tent.
- Certain adventures sports activities like Trekking / Mountaining etc. are provided by various specialized operators appointed inside the Tent City. Guest should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigors and risks associated with the activities.
- These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and disease, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life loss of or damage to equipment/property; accidents. The adventure sports operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favor of the operator for doing such activities.
- Any amendments with respect to change in check-in dates would attract 15% amendment charge. Date amendment can be made maximum 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Any change in guest / guest names would be treated as cancellation and would attract
cancellation charges as stipulated.
- For any amendments / changes, kindly email us at amendments on email@example.com
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified / mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- In case of late / early transfers for check-out, guest will have to inform while check-in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on chargeable basis.
- All tents are strictly Non smoking as per Government Rules.
- Guests have to follow the House Rules and applicable law of the land.